POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Home page (64kbu) (not an advertisment !) : Re: Home page (64kbu) (not an advertisment !) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:21:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Home page (64kbu) (not an advertisment !)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 3 Apr 2000 12:42:33
Message: <38E8C8BA.5522DD05@online.no>
"Freddy D." wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This is my last post... (I'm really far behind you ;-))
>
> Well... This is just a screenshot of my (not-on-line) web-site...
> All is hand-coded like I use to, but this is a post-processed pic :
> - the ring buttons are little pics (green and red)
> - the background just contains bar-title and left and right plates...
>
> I'm not so happy with that : lack of something-I-don't-know-what...

I like your background and the "hand-written" font beside the knobs.

One layout "rule" is to not use more than 2 (or max. 3) different
fonts on a page.

As far as I can see you are using 3 different font types.
And one of these are in 3 different sizes and even in a bold and
a cursive variation.

Maybe your page will improve if you reduce the number of
font variations(?)

And it's also wise to choose fonts that "fits" each other.
(I'm not sure if all of the fonts on your page are "in harmony"
with each other.)

Tor Olav

--
mailto:tor### [at] hotmailcom